Notice of Work - Mineral, Coal, Placer, Quarry or Aggregate
IMPORTANT NOTICES ABOUT THIS APPLICATION:
· Use this application for both New and Amendment Notices of Work.
· Please review the Mineral and Coal Exploration Notice of Work Application Companion and the Notice of Work Authorization Guidance page for an overview of the application and its information requirements.· As of November 30th, 2021 a Basic, Personal, or Business BCeID is required for entering Notice of Work applications. Please
visit BCeID.ca/Register for more information on registering for a BCeID.
· Once you have a BCeID you can link it with your mine! Visit minespace.gov.bc.ca and signup for access to MineSpace today!
About the Online Application:
- Recommended minimum network requirements are 5.0Mbps (up/down) while entering and uploading documents for your application.
- If you already have a BCeID make sure your contact information is up to date by reviewing your 'My Profile' in your vFCBC Application Dashboard
- A Red Asterisk * indicates a mandatory field however, most do not require immediate entry to move forward in the application. You will be required to fill in the mandatory fields before submission.
- Use the Review Application button to generate a list of the missing mandatory fields that you must go back to.
- Use the Save Application button frequently to ensure you don’t lose information.
- Please note, after you have submitted your application you will have an opportunity to take our Post-Application survey. Your compliments, comments, suggestions and criticisms will help us serve you better.