New Water Licence Application
Start your application
Please select one of the options below to start your application.
IMPORTANT NOTICES ABOUT THIS APPLICATION:
· If you were using groundwater on or before Feb 29, 2016, please apply for an Existing Use Groundwater Licence.
· If you only want to use the water for 24 months or less, please consider if the Short-term use of water approval application would meet your needs.
For details on what a domestic purpose means, please review the Water Sustainability Act.
· If you wish to use groundwater to support an oil and gas activity under the Oil and Gas Activities Act or the Petroleum and Natural Gas Act contact the British Columbia Oil and Gas Commission.
About the Online Application
- A Red Asterisk * indicates a mandatory field however, most do not require immediate entry to move forward in the application. You will be required to fill in the mandatory fields before submission.
- Use the Review Application button to generate a list of the missing mandatory fields that you must go back to.
- If you used a BCeID to sign in, use the Save Application button frequently to ensure you don’t lose information.